Hope you like it!
April 9, 2011
Brad LeBlanc is an individual who encompasses the spirit of entrepreneurship and is about as unconventional as they come. Sometimes defined as a black sheep, a lone wolf or simply as crazy. He possesses a thirst for the impossible, and thrives off pushing boundaries, limits and challenging the laws of normality. At the tender age of 22, he is a serial entrepreneur who has received awards in business management, entrepreneurship, and leadership. He has been featured the covers of business magazines and in print, television and social media. Known as a disruptor, you either love him or hate him but either way, you respect his ambition, tenacity and energy. He has learned from and worked with some of the worlds greatest including Sir Richard Brandon, Gene Simmons, Clara Hughes, Kevin O'Leary and many others. He has driven an excess of $1M in revenues through his diverse ventures and is always on the hunt for new and exciting opportunities. He couldn't live further out of the box and spends every hour of every day doing things differently. He has spoken in front of crowds from 30 to 5000 and is known as a captivating, emotional and thought provoking speaker. View all posts by bradleblanc
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 9th, 2011 at 10:28 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- A great video - and a great campaign to support our SPCA! #charity #giveback #animals twitter.com/GrMonctonSPCA/… 10 months ago
- RT @BrentScrimshaw: Adoption in New Brunswick: Guest Post with Courtney Pringle Carver and Colin Kennedy Robichaud pickleplanetmoncton.com/2017/04/25/ado…… 10 months ago
- @jbsavoie @VennCentre @BonfireStories @BonfireStories are awesome! 11 months ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Honoured to be speaking at the Atlantic Education Summit - leadership, some of my personal beli… pscp.tv/w/akrZRDEwMTA2… 1 year ago
- 26 charts and maps that show the world is getting much, much better vox.com/2014/11/24/727… via @voxdotcom 1 year ago